The glass fiber reinforced plastic rotating spiral chute is formed by rotating the groove body on the basis of fixed spiral chute. The equipment structure is shown in the figure below. The spiral groove body is made of aluminum alloy, and has a double layer (head), which is driven by the lower transmission mechanism to slowly rotate in the direction of the slurry flow. The cross section of the groove is cubic parabolic, elliptical or oblique straight. The groove surface is covered with a rubber lining. A grid or a triangular groove is arranged obliquely to the spiral diameter. Slight vibration of the groove surface during rotation and enhanced centrifugal force.
Promote faster ore separation, light and heavy mineral trajectories are significantly different, and the separation effect is better than that of general fixed spiral chute or spiral beneficiation machine. The enrichment ratio is high, the effective sorting particle size range is 0.6-0.05 mm, and the lower limit of particle size recovery is slightly higher than the spiral chute.
1. Blade stiffness, high strength, no deformation.
2. Low water absorption and no weight gain.
3. The work surface is not easy to be damaged, has good wear resistance, and requires small maintenance.
4. Does not absorb moisture, bloat, mildew, and no insects.
5. Chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance, do not avoid the agent in the pulp.
6. Good weather resistance, stable shape and no cracking.
7. Precise process, good separation performance, smooth, stable index and no stagnation.
|Model specifications||Outer diameter mm||Pitch||Head count||Speed r / min||Feeding size mm||Give the concentration%||Capacity t / h||Motor power kw||Overall dimensions mm||Weight kg|
|940||940||500||2||20-26||0.6-0.05||30-45||2-3||1.1||1100 * 1000 * 3600||600|
|1200||1200||720||2||12-18||0.6-0.05||30-45||6-8||2.2||1360 * 1360 * 5600||800|