This machine is suitable for all kinds of wires and loose wires to be automatically spread out, with copper inside, aluminum wire inside, and steel wire inside. Peeling diameter (1 ~ 35mm) waste wires and cables, 400-1000KG per day. This equipment has stable performance, easy to use, simple operation, strong practicability, and is also the most commonly used wire stripper.
1. Start the motor and check whether the operation is normal. When feeding, check the diameter of the outer rubber and plastic cable in each file and feed them one by one in turn.
2. In order to make the blade long-lasting and durable, the connector of the rubber-plastic cable should be cut off when feeding, so as to avoid chipping of the blade.
3. If the phenomenon of excessive depth and broken wires occurs after feeding out, pay attention to the following points:
3.1. The tightness of the pressure of the M12 screw on the upper side of the feed shaft, that is, the blade shaft, should be adjusted;
3.2. Check whether the position is misplaced when feeding;
3.3. Whether the blade is newly changed and the cutting edge is too sharp, use special oil stone to trim it slightly, until it is moderate.
4. If the rubber and plastic have been peeled after feeding, but the copper wire cannot be spit out. There are four main situations:
4.1. The knurling of the upper shaft is too deep, and the upper shaft should be ground with a special oil stone, but it should not be over-grinded. Excessive grinding can easily cause oily cables to be difficult to drive;
4.2. If the spring pressure is too loose, the pressure should be tightened so that it can spit out;
4.3. The diameter of the wire is too small, or the gap between the upper and lower shafts is too large, the gap between the two shafts should be adjusted to 0.4 mm to 0.6 mm;
4.4. The processed rubber-plastic cable has become hot, and the copper wire cannot be spit out.
5. If the material pressure can not drive the cable after feeding, the material stays in the middle, the following situations occur:
5.1. Check whether there is any slack in each belt;
5.2. Check whether the pressure of the springs on both sides of the pressure gear is too tight and there is no top force, and the pressure should be relaxed;
5.3. The cable is too oily, making the two shafts slip, and the two shafts should be wiped dry frequently (when dry, if the machine is running, please pay attention to safety)