Equipment process introduction:
The material is sent to the primary crusher by the conveyor for coarse crushing. The coarsely crushed material is then sent to the secondary crusher through the conveyor for the second crushing. The material crushed by the secondary crusher enters the conveyor. In the meantime, a magnetic separation device is set up to separate the iron in the material. After the iron is removed by the material conveyor and magnetic separator, it is crushed into a three-stage crusher to crush the material to powder. The materials in powder state enter the cyclone separator through negative pressure system for air filtration, and then fall to the air flow sorting machine through the fan, and are sorted by the air flow sorting machine. Come out, and all non-metals are brought into the pulse dust collector by the negative pressure system for concentration. The filtered exhaust gas will continue to be sent from the negative pressure system to the exhaust gas treatment equipment for air purification, and it will be discharged at high altitude after reaching the national emission standard.
Equipment process flow chart
1. Equipment capacity: 0.8 ~ 1 ton / hour
2. Dimensions: 26311 X 6121 X 6350mm
3. Equipment power: ≤129.25KW
4. Power supply: three-phase AC 380V / 50Hz, 200KVA.
5. Maximum size of waste battery (mm): 600 X 600
6. Iron recovery rate (% by weight): ≥ 99%
7. Copper and aluminum recovery rate (% by weight): ≥ 96%
8. Toner recovery rate (% by weight): ≥ 99%
9. Noise, dust leakage and exhaust emissions comply with relevant national standards and requirements.
10. Site requirements: The height of the factory building is greater than 7 meters; the width of the factory door is greater than 4 meters and the height is greater than 5 meters; the bearing capacity is greater than 10 tons.
11, equipment appearance and color: according to corporate standards.