Jaw crusher is an earlier crushing equipment. Because of its simple structure, sturdy, reliable work, easy maintenance and overhaul, and relatively low production and construction costs, it is still widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, electricity, Transportation and other industrial sectors are used to crush coarse, medium and fine crushing of various ores and rocks with compressive strength of 147 to 245 MPa. In recent years, our factory has developed a powerful jaw crusher to meet the needs of crushing high-strength, high-hardness micro-carbon ferrochrome in industrial sectors such as metallurgy, mining, and construction.
The working method of this series of crushers is the curved extrusion type. Its working principle is: the motor drives the belt and the pulley to move the movable jaw up and down through the eccentric shaft. When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes large, so that Push the movable jaw plate closer to the fixed jaw plate, at the same time the material is crushed or split to achieve the purpose of crushing; when the movable jaw descends, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes smaller, and the movable jaw plate is on the tie rod, the role of the spring After leaving the fixed jaw, the crushed material is discharged from the lower opening of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the crushing motorized jaw performs periodic movements to crush and discharge materials to achieve mass production.
1.Precautions for installation of jaw crusher?
(1) Since the jaw crusher has a large vibration during work, the machine should be installed on the concrete foundation. In order to reduce vibration and noise and the impact on the nearby building and structure foundation, a hardwood is placed between the crusher and the concrete foundation. Pads, rubber bands, or other shock-absorbing materials.
(2) A layer of metal plate should be laid on the basic drainage pit, and it should have a sufficient inclination angle (it should be determined according to the fluidity of the material, not less than 50 °), so as not to hinder the smooth discharge of the crushed product.
(3) The size of the discharge port should be adjusted according to the required product size. When adjusting, loosen the T-row bolt and tighten the spring. Use the jacking bolt to open the adjustment seat, insert or remove the gasket of the corresponding thickness, and then return the jacking bolt. The adjustment seat is firmly attached to the rack ear seat under the weight of the movable jaw, and at the same time presses the gasket group Close together. After that, adjust the spring preload to ensure that the thrust plate and the thrust plate pad are in close contact when the machine is working. However, the preload should not be too large, as long as no knocking sound occurs, the adjustment seat is finally locked.
2. What are the precautions for no-load test?
(1) The jaw breaker is continuously operated for 2 hours, and the temperature rise of the bearing shall not exceed 30 ° C.
(2) All fasteners of jaw breaker should be firm and free from looseness.
(3) The flywheel and groove wheel run smoothly.
(4) All friction parts of the jaw breaker are free from abrasion, chipping and grinding, and there is no abnormal sound.
(5) The adjusting device of the discharge opening of the jaw breaker should be able to ensure the adjustment range of the discharge opening.
3. What are the common causes of jaw fracture of jaw crusher?
The jaw crusher mainly uses the impact energy of the movable jaw and the counterattack of the jaw plate to achieve the purpose of crushing materials. The jaw plate of the jaw crusher plays an important role in the crushing process. A common failure of the jaw plate is fracture. After the jaw crusher production process produced by the jaw crusher manufacturer is unqualified, the failure of the equipment itself can be divided into: the size of the discharge opening of the jaw crusher does not meet the specifications, when a large material enters the crushing cavity, The load increases, and the load of the jaw plate increases correspondingly. It is also related to the toggle plate and the toggle plate. If the quality of the toggle plate and the toggle plate is unqualified, when the strong impact force requires self-breaking protection operation, the toggle plate cannot play. Application of self-break protection.
Human factors: After using the rod spring inside the device for a period of time, the tension fails and the new spring device is not replaced in a timely manner; the eccentric shaft, bearing, adapter bushing and movable jaw are not assembled properly, and the movable jaw occurred during the work process Displacement and collision with the inner wall of the fuselage; the material is not uniformly fed. If the material is deflected in the crushing cavity or the inclination angle of the lower hopper is too large, the movable jaw directly contacts the material and impacts, increasing the strength of the wear and tear.
Analyze the cause of jaw plate fracture. In production, the disadvantages of jaw plate damage and shortened life should be avoided as much as possible, and the normal operation of jaw crusher can greatly improve production efficiency.
4. What are the characteristics of the movable jaw movement of the jaw crusher?
(1) When the jaw plate presses the material, the movable jaw plate partially moves downward with the material, which generates a force for urging the material to move downward, thereby speeding up the discharge speed and increasing the output. Practice has proved that the output of a complex swing jaw crusher is about 20% -30% higher than that of a simple swing glide crusher of the same specification.
(2) The horizontal swing of the upper part of the movable jaw is greater than that of the lower part, so that large pieces of material are easily broken in the upper part. The working area of the entire jaw plate is relatively uniform, which conforms to the principle of crushing and is conducive to the uniformity of the jaw plate work load.
(3) Due to the large downward vertical moving force at the lower part of the movable jaw during discharge, it can not only promote the discharge, but also can repeatedly flip the broken product, reducing the long sheet-like product and using cube-shaped blocks. Unload. In the complex swing jaw crusher, in addition to crushing, shredding, and crushing, the material is also subjected to grinding, which increases the crushing force of the material and also improves the production capacity.
(4) Due to the large vertical displacement of the movable jaw, the friction between the material and the jaw plate is aggravated, which causes the jaw plate to wear faster. At the same time, the over-pulverization phenomenon is aggravated, so the dust is larger.
(5) When crushing the material, the movable jaw bears a huge crushing force, and part of it acts on the eccentric shaft and the bearing, especially the large and complex swinging force is very large. Therefore, the complex swinging jaw crusher is usually made Into medium and small.
|model|| Feed opening size |
| Maximum advance |
| Discharge mouth adjustment |
| Processing capacity |
(t / h)
| Eccentric shaft speed |
(r / min)
| Motor Power |
| total weight |
| Dimensions |
(Length × width × height)
|PE-150 × 250||150 × 250||125||10-40||1-3||250||5.5||0.8||720 × 660 × 850|
|PE-200 × 300||200 × 300||180||15-50||2-6||260||7.5||1.2||910 × 750 × 990|
|PE-200 × 350||200 × 350||180||18-70||3-10||260||11||1.5||1000 × 870 × 990|
|PE-250 × 400||250 × 400||210||20-60||5-20||300||15||2.8||1300 × 1090 × 1270|
|PE-400 × 600||400 × 600||340||40-100||16-60||275||30||7||1730 × 1730 × 1630|
|PE-500 × 750||500 × 750||425||50-100||40-110||275||55||12||1980 × 2080 × 1870|
|PE-600 × 750||600 × 750||500||150-200||80-240||275||55||15.8||2070 × 2000 × 1920|
|PE-600 × 900||600 × 900||500||65-160||50-180||250||55||17||2190 × 2206 × 2300|
|PE-750 × 1060||750 × 1060||630||80-140||110-320||250||110||29||2660 × 2430 × 2800|
|PE-800 × 1060||800 × 1060||640||130-190||130-330||250||110||29.8||2710 × 2430 × 2800|
|PE-830 × 1060||830 × 1060||650||160-220||150-336||250||110||30.7||2740 × 2430 × 2800|
|PE-870 × 1060||870 × 1060||660||200-260||190-336||250||110||31.5||2810 × 2430 × 2800|
|PE-900 × 1060||900 × 1060||685||230-290||230-390||250||110||33||2870 × 2420 × 2940|
|PE-900 × 1200||900 × 1200||750||95-165||220-450||200||110||52||3380 × 2870 × 3330|
|PE-1000 × 1200||1000 × 1200||850||195-265||315-500||200||110||55||3480 × 2876 × 3330|
|PE-1200 × 1500||1200 × 1500||1020||150-350||400-800||180||160-220||100.9||4200 × 3300 × 3500|
|PE-1500 × 1800||1500 × 1800||1200||220-350||500-1000||180||280-355||122||5160 × 3660 × 4248|
|PE-1600 × 2100||1600 × 2100||1500||300-400||1300-2200||160||350-380||150.6||6210 × 4013 × 4716|
|PEX-150 × 750||150 × 750||120||18-48||8-25||320||15||3.8||1200 × 1530 × 1060|
|PEX-250 × 750||250 × 750||210||25-60||13-35||330||30||5.5||1380 × 1750 × 1540|
|PEX-250 × 1000||250 × 1000||210||25-60||16-52||330||30||7||1560 × 1950 × 1390|
|PEX-250 × 1200||250 × 1200||210||25-60||20-61||330||37||9.7||2140 × 1660 × 1500|
|PEX-300 × 1300||300 × 1300||250||20-90||16-105||300||55||15.6||2720 × 1950 × 1600|