It is suitable for beneficiation, coal, chemical and other departments. It can send granular materials from the storage tank to the various types of receiving devices through the funnel.
Pendulum feeders are mostly used as feeding equipment for ball mill ore collecting belt conveyors.
Tilting feeder is suitable for beneficiation, coal, chemical and other departments. It sends granular materials from the storage tank through the funnel to various types of receiving devices. Pendulum feeder is not suitable for conveying dry powder or material with too large particle size, otherwise dust pollution and discharge outlet blockage will occur.
When the motor starts, its power passes through the V-belt and is transmitted to the speed reducer. The decelerated power is transmitted to the eccentric wheel with adjustable eccentric distance (the position of the eccentric is adjusted for the amount of ore feed), and then the eccentric wheel passes through the connecting rod to drive the pendulum bottom plate to make a reciprocating arc swing, so that the feeding port repeats The opening and closing of the ore in the ore bin above the feeder is discharged from the feeder through the inner cavity of the feeder body at a constant speed and out of the machine to ensure the uniform production of the ball mill.
1.How to use
(1) When the machine is screwed in place under the accumulator, the installation is complete.
(2) Before entering the work, it is necessary to check whether sufficient lubricant is added to the worm gear reducer and whether each movable joint part is filled with grease. If it is found to be insufficient, it shall be filled with sufficient lubricant.
(3) Before starting the motor, pull the elastic coupling by hand and observe the movement of the joints of the eccentric link and the jaw plate. If any inflexible jamming is found, try to eliminate it.
(4) After completing the above steps, you can turn on the power and let it idle for 2-3 minutes. All work is under normal conditions and can enter normal operation.
2. Maintenance precautions
(1) Pay attention to the wear of moving parts.
(2) Always check whether the lubricant of each bearing reducer is lacking. According to the actual use, the reducer can be changed once in January to February.
(3) It is not allowed to perform the work of the adjusting device during the operation of the machine.
(4) When the machine breaks down or has inflexible movements, first turn off the motor, and remove it after stopping.
(5) Always keep the inside and outside of the machine clean.
|Width Height||model||Outlet size||Number of swings (times / minute)||Swing stroke (mm)||Feed size (mm)||Output (ton / hour)||Power (kw)|
|300 × 300||250||250||68||1-90||12||10||1.5|
|400 × 400||350||300||47||1-170||30||15||2.2|
|600 × 600||550||400||45||1-220||50||25||3|
|750 × 750||600||450||35||50-200||65||40||4|