A belt conveyor is a friction-driven machine that transports materials in a continuous manner. It is mainly composed of a frame, a conveyor belt, a support roller, a roller, a tensioning device, and a transmission device. It can form a material conveying process on a certain conveyor line from the initial feeding point to the final unloading point. It can be used for conveying both broken materials and pieces. In addition to pure material transportation, it can also be matched with the technological requirements in the production process of various industrial enterprises to form a rhythmic flow line.
The belt conveyor is also called a belt conveyor. The conveyor belt moves according to the principle of friction transmission. It is suitable for conveying powdery, granular, and small, low-grinding materials with a bulk density of less than 1.67 / ton / cubic meter and Bagged materials such as coal, crushed stone, sand, cement, fertilizer, grain, etc. The belt conveyor can be used in the ambient temperature range of -20 ° C to + 40 ° C, and the temperature of the conveyed material is less than 60 ° C. Its captain and assembly mode can be determined according to user requirements. The drive can be an electric drum or a drive device with a drive frame.
The belt conveyor is mainly composed of two end rollers and a closed conveyor belt tightly covered thereon. The roller that drives the conveyor belt to rotate is called the driving roller (drive roller); the other roller that only lies in changing the moving direction of the conveyor belt is called the redirecting roller. The driving roller is driven by a motor through a speed reducer, and the conveyor belt is dragged by the friction between the driving roller and the conveyor belt. The driving roller is generally installed at the discharge end to increase traction and facilitate dragging. The material is fed from the feeding end, falls on the rotating conveyor belt, and is conveyed to the discharging end by the friction of the conveyor belt.
1. The belt conveyor should be looked after by a fixed person during work. The caretaker must have general technical knowledge and be familiar with the performance of the conveyor.
2. The enterprise should formulate the conveyor should be "equipment maintenance, repair, and safe operating procedures" for the caretaker to follow. The caretaker must have a transfer system.
3. The feeding to the belt conveyor should be uniform, and the feeding hopper should not be overfilled and the feeding hopper will be full and overflow.
4. During the work of the conveyor, non-caretaker personnel shall not approach the machine, and no personnel shall touch any rotating parts. When a fault occurs, the operation must be stopped immediately to eliminate the fault. Defects that are not easy to remove immediately but do not have an excessive impact on the work should be recorded and eliminated when they are overhauled.
5. When looking after the conveyor, you should always observe the operation of each part, check the connection bolts everywhere, and tighten in time if you find it loose. However, it is absolutely forbidden to clean and repair the moving parts of the conveyor when the conveyor is running.
6. The screw tensioning device assembled at the tail should be properly adjusted to keep the belt with normal working tension. The caretaker should always observe the working condition of the conveyor belt. If the area is partially damaged, it should be decided according to the degree of damage (whether it has an impact on production). The removed conveyor belt shall be used for other purposes depending on its degree of wear.
7. Care of the belt conveyor lies in observing its working status, cleaning, lubricating, checking and adjusting the screw tensioning device and other sporadic work.
8. In general, the belt conveyor should start when there is no load, and stop after the material is unloaded.
9. In addition to maintaining normal lubrication and replacing individual damaged parts during use, the conveyor must be overhauled every 6 months. During maintenance, the defects in use and records must be eliminated, the damaged and waste parts replaced, and the lubricant changed.
10. The enterprise can formulate the maintenance cycle according to the working conditions of the conveyor.
|Tape width (mm)||Conveying length (m) / power (kw)||Conveying speed (m / s)||Capacity (t / h)|
|400||≤12 / 1.5||12-20 / 2.2-4||20-25 / 4-7.5||1.3-1.6||40-80|
|500||≤12 / 3||12-20 / 4-5.5||20-30 / 5.5-7.5||1.3-1.6||60-150|
|650||≤12 / 4||12-20 / 5.5||20-30 / 7.5-11||1.3-1.6||130-320|
|800||≤6 / 4||6-15 / 5.5||15-30 / 7.5-15||1.3-1.6||280-540|
|1000||≤10 / 5.5||10-20 / 7.5-11||20-40 / 11-22||1.3-2.0||430-850|
|1200||≤10 / 7.5||10-20 / 11||20-40 / 15-30||1.3-2.0||655-1280|