洗矿效率可达98％左右。 Drum washing machine, also known as cylinder washing machine, is widely used for pre-cleaning and screening of ore materials containing impurities, large amounts of mud, and high cleaning requirements. It can also stir, rinse, separate and demineralize minerals. Various difficult-to-wash large ore materials are washed , and the washing efficiency can reach about 98% . Drum washing machine is suitable for large-scale equipment for washing ore materials in black and non-ferrous metallurgical mines, iron and steel, metallurgy, chemical industry, and building materials industries. It is an ideal equipment to meet the high cleanliness requirements of ore and materials and large production capacity.
The working body of the cylinder washing machine is supported by four rollers. The motor drives the reducer, and the large and small gears make the working cylinder rotate at a low speed. The ore material containing mud impurities is fed from the feeding port and enters the rotating working cylinder body, and a certain angle guide plate is continuously brought up and dropped by the working cylinder body. It has been repeatedly moved from the feeding end to the discharging end. Circulate and wash with a countercurrent flushing flow. The washed ore material is lifted into a single-layer or multi-layer conical sieve through a hoist, and is sieved into three coarse, medium and fine particle sizes and discharged separately. Wastewater containing sludge impurities flows out through the feed end baffle.
1. The equipment is installed on the level of concrete mixers and fixed with anchor bolts.
2. The levelness of the equipment should be ensured during installation, and the longitudinal limit deviation should be less than ± 5mm.
3. After installation, the gears and gears are in normal contact and running smoothly.
4. The water inlet pipe is installed at the discharge end.
5. The waste water overflow at the feed end should be opened according to the actual situation.
6. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the device.
(Two) test run
1. Before the test run, check whether the bolts in all parts are loose, and tighten them if necessary.
2. All parts of the machine must be cleaned before the test run. The reducer should be filled with 68 # or 100 # mechanical oil, and the open gear pair and the front and rear bearings should be filled with lithium-based grease.
3. Check the rotation direction of the equipment and rotate strictly in the direction shown by the equipment.
4. After the inspection, perform a no-load test run, and the test run is normal before production.
1. The shaft bears the full load of the protection machine. Good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing. It directly affects the service life and normal operation of the equipment. Clean grease should always be injected into the bearings and ensure a good seal.
2. Check the oil level of the reducer and add or replace the oil in time.
3. Rotating parts such as brackets are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
4. Pay attention to whether all parts of the equipment work normally.
5, pay attention to check the wear degree of easy-wearing parts, replace worn parts at any time.
6. If the temperature of the rotating parts such as bearings rises, stop the inspection immediately to clear the cause.
7. Gears and other rotating parts have abnormal noises during operation. They should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated.
|Serial number||machine type||Barrel size (mm)||Cylinder speed (r / min)||Feeding size (mm)||Production capacity (t / h)||Motor power (KW)||Weight (kg)|
|1||RXT1035||1000 * 3500||25||≦ 100||80||18.5||3.5|
|2||RXT1245||1200 * 4500||twenty three||≦ 120||100||18.5||4.8|
|3||RXT1545||1500 * 4500||22.1||≦ 160||150||30||6.4|
|4||RXT1865||1800 * 6500||18||≦ 180||200||45||8.5|