Mini mobile sorter is suitable for the separation of fine and particulate rare metals, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, precious metals and other mines and coal. Not only can it be used as an independent beneficiation operation, but it can also be used in conjunction with jigs, spiral concentrators, centrifugal concentrators, or other beneficiation methods.
This equipment selects according to the stratified performance of the minerals with different specific gravity, reciprocating asymmetrical movement and inclined lateral flow in the bed. The minerals with different specific gravity are obviously zoned on the bed, high concentrate quality, easy operation and adjustment. Features.
Overall picture of equipment
1. The equipment has been assembled and debugged before leaving the factory. In order to facilitate packaging, the following accessories have been disassembled and packed, ① ore receiving tank, ② ore receiving support, ③ shockproof feet. (Figure 1) (Figure 2)
2. When opening the package, first remove the bolts on the upper cover of the packaging box, remove the cover, remove the front and rear side plates (large) of the packaging box, and then remove the left and right side plates (small). Fixed on the bottom frame of the packing box. After removing the two fixing bolts, the shaker can be removed from the bottom frame of the packing box. Raise the shaker and install anti-vibration feet, install the support for the ore tank, and fasten the ore tank. The shaker is simple to install and only needs to be placed on the ordinary hardened ground, and the height of the four footrests can be adjusted to ensure the vertical level of the shaker surface. Before use, open the water tank cover, fill the water tank with fresh water, and place the pump in the water tank to power on the test machine. The working power supply should be three AC voltages of 380v / 50hz (the working voltage of the water pump is DC 24v).
The mechanism of the shaker ensures that the following parameters can be adjusted and determined:
1. The number of punches of the shaker;
2. Stroke of shaker;
3. Lateral tilt of the shaker;
4. Flush water flow.
Before starting the operation of the shaker, start the machine, check the movement and stability of the machine, supply an appropriate amount of uniform flushing water to the bed surface, adjust the interception device or reinstall, and continuously and uniformly supply the slurry, paying attention to the product distribution area.
In order to make the shaker work stably, it is necessary to ensure that the stroke of the shaker is appropriate, the number of shakes of the shaker is constant, the water supply is uniform, the supply size is the same, and other unnecessary conditions.
If the beneficiation species is changed and the inclination of the bed is adjusted, the above items must be rectified to meet the working requirements. When adjusting the inclination of the bed, you must loosen the connecting plate 1.11 and the nut 1.15, twist the handwheel 3.2 to adjust the required angle, and then fix the nut 1.15, otherwise the accuracy of the connecting parts will be damaged or affected.
1. Lubrication and maintenance:
The following oiling points are specific to the shaker:
1.1 Change oil at bedside mechanism once every 3 months;
1.2 The sliding bearing is filled with oil every 8 hours;
1.3 Change the grease of the motor bearings every 6 months
2. Inspection and maintenance:
2.1 During the use, attention should be paid to the connection of various parts of the mechanism. Such as bolts and nuts.
2.2 In use, pay attention to the movement of each part, such as temperature rise, sound, and stability.
2.3 When adjusting the stroke, it will affect the tension of the spring. Attention must be paid to adjusting the spring seat bolt 1.1 4. After the spring is properly adjusted, pull the triangle belt for two weeks by hand. After the movement is flexible, tighten the nut to position it before starting the machine, otherwise the machine will be damaged.
2.4 When adjusting the inclination angle of the bed, you must first loosen the 1.11 nut of the connection splint, adjust the inclination angle, and then tighten the bolts and nuts, otherwise the connecting parts of the shaker will be damaged.
2.5 Always check the tightness of the transmission triangle belt. Do not loosen or over-tighten it, which will affect the life of the transmission mechanism.
2.6 The bed surface should not be directly exposed to sunlight, can not withstand blows or heavy pressure, high temperature containers or objects should not touch the bed surface, otherwise the bed surface will be deformed and the paint should not be used.
2.7 If there is a local hydrophobic phenomenon on the bed surface, you can apply toothpaste and gently rinse with a clean, oil-free veil towel or fine water sandpaper to eliminate it.
|Model specifications||MX-1100x500||electric motor||model||Y80L-4-0.55 kW|
|stroke||9-17 (mm)||Rotating speed||1400 rpm|
|Koji||280 ~ 460 times / minute||equipment weight||250 kg|
|Throughput||20 ~ 60kg / h||V-belts||A-1168|
|Water Consumption||0.3 ~ 10L / min|
|Bed surface tilt angle adjustment range||0 ～ 10 °|
|Bed size (length * width of the end of the mine * width of the end of the mine)||1100 * 500 * 4309 (mm)|
|Overall dimensions (length * width * height)||2060x700x1060 (mm)|